Careers at MD Ranger
We are an experienced and passionate group of healthcare professionals helping hospitals and healthcare organizations determine physician compensation. Our workplace values teamwork, autonomy, and creativity.
Explore our current job openings:
We are a fast-growing healthcare data company located in Burlingame, CA, seeking a marketing manager to be a key member of our team. This person will oversee and execute the day to day marketing activities of MD Ranger and will help develop the marketing strategy to expand lead generation for the company.
MD Ranger produces physician compensation benchmarks available via a web-based platform for hospitals and health systems. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare organizations nationwide.
Join us at the ground floor of our company with this career-changing opportunity.
- Develop marketing strategy and objectives with CMO
- Generate leads for sales team
- Manage demand generation programs
- Collaborate with sales team to develop effective strategies that communicate our value proposition
- Create and produce content across all media platforms
- Manage creation and publication of marketing materials, including digital and print
- Create and execute segmented, targeted campaigns
- Ensure branding is consistent and build positive brand recognition
- Monitor, analyze, and report on marketing initiatives and modalities
- Report to senior leadership on campaign performance and lead generation
- Manage firm promotion and advertising
- Develop expertise and understanding in the industry, product competition, and market trends
- Maintain a close relationship with other departments to ensure marketing objectives are in line with the overall strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Basic to moderate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with digital advertising and promotion
- Results driven attitude, a self-starter
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- An eye for detail and design
- Include between one and three writing and/or marketing collateral samples. Examples include professional blog posts or white papers, websites, and brochures or other sales collateral.