Careers at MD Ranger
We are an experienced and passionate group of healthcare professionals helping hospitals and healthcare organizations determine physician compensation. Our workplace values teamwork, autonomy, and creativity.
Explore our current job openings:
MD Ranger is a fast-growing healthcare data company seeking a creative, goal-oriented marketing and sales associate. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be proactive, work independently, communicate well, and be highly organized.
This person will play an integral role in the expansion of the company. This position has fantastic personal growth opportunities across functions, including account management, marketing, and sales. We seek a customer-focused team player to advance our goals for growth and product development.
The role includes sales and marketing support and office management responsibilities, as follows:
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively identify new business opportunities in the market
- Contact potential subscribers by email and phone
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) subscribers and our sales team
- Assess and triage requests; provide excellent customer support
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Execute marketing campaigns and support the marketing manager
- Perform overall administrative duties for executives and staff, including managing phones and mail
- Organize and order office equipment
- Collaborate with bookkeeper to maintain records and reports, as well as organize office files
- Handle special projects
- 1-3 years work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Track record of achieving goals
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Team player who can support and organize for multiple parties
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Genuine, enthusiastic, and professional attitude
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software
- Familiarity with Excel
MD Ranger is a fast-growing healthcare data company that seeks an account executive to generate sales and manage new and existing clients of our subscription-based product. The account executive will work to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with company goals.
Our growing company requires a team member focused on maintaining exceptionally strong relationships with subscribers.
To thrive in this role, you need to be proactive, work independently, communicate well, and be highly organized. We are looking for a motivated person who can juggle multiple projects and priorities, with a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
- Manage, renew, and renegotiate terms with existing subscribers
- Help subscribers get value from their subscription
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams on customer needs and new product development
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships
- Meet revenue targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years related experience in sales, account management, or relevant role in healthcare
- Exceptional customer service skills with a genuine and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Uses judgment and discretion
- Persuasive with good business sense